Echo Daily consulting is an unethical company

We signed up for this program back in Feb and right off the bat they were having coding problems.I tried several times to use echo daily to market and every single time there were issues.

So have discussing this with a rep she agreed that since we were not happy that she would terminate our contract. Well it never was and they have been withdrawing money from our account when we still were not using echo daily.

When we discovered this, we tried to work something out and now they are threatening us.No ethics for echo daily.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Echo Daily Program
Review category
review #471128 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Echo Daily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Almost fell for em

Apr 30, 2014 #810556

Thanks for sharing. I have found nothing but bad reviews about echo daily when I was researching which company to use for our needs. There's a lot of solid companies out there with good standing and you can find them with an easy search. I won't list names because I'm not pushing one or the other. But sorry to hear that. The echo daily folks are the same guys who used to run access fleet, and they shut it down because businesses and consumers were becoming aware of their scam tactics.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Echo Daily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Echo Daily.
Filing a new complaint about