We signed up for this program back in Feb and right off the bat they were having coding problems.I tried several times to use echo daily to market and every single time there were issues.

So have discussing this with a rep she agreed that since we were not happy that she would terminate our contract. Well it never was and they have been withdrawing money from our account when we still were not using echo daily.

When we discovered this, we tried to work something out and now they are threatening us.No ethics for echo daily.

Had an Experience with Echo Daily?

Comments

Almost fell for em

Thanks for sharing.I have found nothing but bad reviews about echo daily when I was researching which company to use for our needs.

There's a lot of solid companies out there with good standing and you can find them with an easy search. I won't list names because I'm not pushing one or the other.

But sorry to hear that.The echo daily folks are the same guys who used to run access fleet, and they shut it down because businesses and consumers were becoming aware of their scam tactics.

Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Plentyoffish - Nothing but liars and cheaters on this site Plentyoffish "Ronald Rossi for one has a family with children and he is okder tban 40 42 years of age he is 53 years of age he is getting women off..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more