We signed up for this program back in Feb and right off the bat they were having coding problems.I tried several times to use echo daily to market and every single time there were issues.

So have discussing this with a rep she agreed that since we were not happy that she would terminate our contract. Well it never was and they have been withdrawing money from our account when we still were not using echo daily.

When we discovered this, we tried to work something out and now they are threatening us.No ethics for echo daily.

Had an Experience with Echo Daily?

Comments

Almost fell for em

Thanks for sharing.I have found nothing but bad reviews about echo daily when I was researching which company to use for our needs.

There's a lot of solid companies out there with good standing and you can find them with an easy search. I won't list names because I'm not pushing one or the other.

But sorry to hear that.The echo daily folks are the same guys who used to run access fleet, and they shut it down because businesses and consumers were becoming aware of their scam tactics.

Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Bepromotions kickstarter scam BePromotions "I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more